Wednesday, June 7, 2017

The Heart Desires Challenge #13

 We are back with another fabulous challenge at The Heart Desires!

So many ways to be inspired!
Here's my take:


I have to admit, when I found out The Heart Desires was going to be carrying the Flora & Fauna line, I may have squealed! I adore all of the images!
I've used the Flora & Fauna Birthday Set for this card- who could resist that image?
I've used the inspiration for my color choices- zigs with my watercolor detail brush20 & a couple of prismacolor pencils for the red flowers. The image is stamped on Bristol paper with versafine onyx ink (my go-to for zig colroing) but I've used a layer of DCWV paper cut with my Gina Marie Scalloped Circle Frame Die- using the frame as an inlaid piece. 
A few sequins & twine finish it off!
I hope you'll find time to play along with us this month!

3 comments:

  1. Be still my green loving heart💚

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty stampings inside your lovely scalloped framing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so scared of green but wow you have used it wonderfully here!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to come by- and your comments make my day! Thank you!!