Wednesday, January 18, 2017

The Heart Desires Mid-Challenge #8 Inspiration

 I'm back with some mid-challenge inspiration for The Heart Desires!
Have you played along yet?
Here's my take for today:


Literal girl here could NOT resist the snowman! I love how he is only partially visible here- and it made me think of the polaroid die (Lawn fawn Say Cheese). 
I did some ink blending on the background and stamped/fussy cut the snowman from Making Frosty Friends. His scarf, hat & nose are colored with zigs (he is stamped with versafine black on Bristol paper). The snowflakes are heat embossed with white powder & a few glitters/snow were added for the shaker portion.
Still LOTS of time to play! Hope you can join us!


2 comments:

  1. LOve the plaid, and the dude ... but you've really taken it to the upper limits with that shaker, Jen!!! So cool!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh what a fun idea to create a shaker!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to come by- and your comments make my day! Thank you!!