Wednesday, November 2, 2016

The Heart Desires Challenge 6

 It's already time for The Heart Desires Challenge #6- and check out how fun it is!
So many great ways to be inspired!


I went with the lumberjack, the colors & the sketch- can you see it?


All stamping is in Versafine Black Onyx ink. I've colored the lumberjack & trees with Zig Markers- and I always stamp images I will use those markers on using Strathmore Bristol Paper.
The brown plaid is DCWV, some fun burlap ribbon & twine finish it off.
I hope you can join us for the challenge this month!

3 comments:

  1. Oh all your hard work paid off! This guy, and card, turned out so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the wrapped twine, such a nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is perfect! Super cute card!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to come by- and your comments make my day! Thank you!!