Wednesday, November 16, 2016

THD Mid-Challenge #6 Inspiration

Hard to believe it is already the middle of the month! We've already had some really fun entries for Challenge 6 at The Heart Desires! There are so many fabulous elements to work with- here's my mid-challenge inspiration for you:


I've used Concord & 9th Joy Stamp set in combination with the Concord & 9th Tree ring stamp.
I stamped the tree ring with Memento Luxe 'Peanut Brittle' ink, then inked the outside of the stamp with a zig marker. The J&Y  are stamped with Memento 'love letter' & the snowflake is Memento 'rich cocoa'. The greenery is versafine 'olympia green'.
The panel was cut with a Gina K scalloped stitched rectangle- LOVE it! 
A few Pretty Pink Posh sequins and some shimmer spatters (that show more in real life!) finish it off.


Plenty of time to play along! How will you be inspired?


4 comments:

I appreciate you taking the time to come by- and your comments make my day! Thank you!!