Saturday, July 16, 2016

MFT Camp Create 2: Fantastic Foiling

Print

I'm so excited to be able to participate in more of the challenges for MFT's Camp Create 2!
The first challenge is Fantastic Foiling- here's my take:

I used a retired PI image- possibly my favorite one- she's soooo sweet!
I tried a few different things with the foil (yes, I went out and bought some minc foil- but I resisted the minc machine!!)
Liquid adhesive wasn't so great, but using scor-tape worked fairly well. Not nearly the shine you get with a laminator, but still lots of shine! 


I left her uncolored, only adding a tiny bit of pink to her cheeks with chalk. I wanted all of the focus on her super shiny balloon & little heart embellishment. I cut the panel with a rectangle spellbinder die & added a bit of crochet below it. Sheer mint ribbon is wrapped around the DCWV patterned paper panel.
I LOVE the shine foiling adds- maybe the Minc will make it on to my Christmas wish list! :D

Print

4 comments:

  1. Thi moght be my favorite of the bunch. Elegant and sweet too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you bought toys to play with a challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thi moght be my favorite of the bunch. Elegant and sweet too!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to come by- and your comments make my day! Thank you!!