Friday, March 25, 2016

PTI Blog Hop: March 2016

Playing along with the PTI blog hop today- the inspiration had beautiful stitching on sketches, so I decided to incorporate some stitching into my project.


All images are from Filled with Joy.
I added gold metallic string to my flower center!
Definitely a challenge, as paper tears more easily than fabric! 


I used my new misti on this for the first time- I think I will enjoy that tool :)
My first non-coffee card in a while! ha!
Thanks for stopping by- Happy Hopping!



8 comments:

  1. Wait, where's the coffee cup? Love this, I might need one of those tools.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait, where's the coffee cup? Love this, I might need one of those tools.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your gold center stitching is pretty. And metallic thread is so hard to stitch with!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the gold center on your flower. And oh, how I think you will come to love the MISTI. I've had mine for about a year and **love** it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the stitched gold center on your card!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to come by- and your comments make my day! Thank you!!