Sunday, October 25, 2015

October 2015 PTI Blog Hop

 A quick pop in to post a fun tag for October's PTI blog hop. 
I used my new Meadow Greens Dies on DCWV paper (I stamped each leaf/cluster twice, once with the paper right side down so that I could have a double sided leaf/cluster- does that make sense?)
Tied the bunch of leaves with beautiful May Arts 1/4" red silk ribbon and adhered to the PTI tag.
Stamped the bottom with a sentiment from Merry Little Christmas.
Finished it off with 1.25" red silk, tied with ivory burlap string.


Love the CAS look while still getting dimension!


Happy Hopping!


11 comments:

  1. Just beautiful Jen! I love the dots on the leaves of your tag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea, never thought of something so simple and easy, but very lovely

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty tag! I love how you made the mistletoe and tied it with the red ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this!!!! (And when you decide to send me all your new scraps, I'm game).

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous love the dimension and would love to see it hanging on one of my pressies :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like how your leaves jump off your tag. Very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great tag! Love how you made those leaves

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simple and perfect. Great tag, Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your tag has great texture - love the silk ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty tag and I LOVE that ribbon! Great job Jen!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to come by- and your comments make my day! Thank you!!