Friday, October 2, 2015

2015 Coffee Lover's Blog Hop- #3 and final!

One last entry into the 2015 Coffee Lover's Hop
There were over 600 entries when I linked my last card!
WOW!!!
I had the inside of the coffee cup from my last card (from a digital cut file provided by Juliana at 17 turtles during the summer hop)- and I also had cardstock from all those paper spacers I made to create the shaker.
Since I was really liking that old MME paper I decided it deserved to be made into a card too!


Added a few Pretty Pink Posh sequins, and punched a hole in the top after using Warm Wishes Too from PTI to stamp the sentiment. (I was originally going to use it as a tag but liked the CAS look of it on a card!)


Orange 1.25" silk ribbon and ivory burlap string from Ribbon Resource (one of the sponsors on the hop! yay!)

Thank you for an amazing bunch of inspiration! I have a LOT of catching up to do on the hop!!
Thanks to Amy and crew for putting it all together!


25 comments:

  1. How fun is this coffee cup!! Love the colors - it would brighten up anyone's day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. simply gorgeous! love the turquoise and orange combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes - I love the that paper - it's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just darling - love that paper, too - perfect for this hop! Would make a darling tag, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that cute cup and fun sentiment placement!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these bright colors against the kraft paper! Beautiful!
    take care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your colour combo and that orange bow adds a fab touch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome! love this! great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card! I love the pattern paper for your cup and the ribbon :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beautiful card! Love those gorgeous autumn colors set against the kraft background!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Using all the bits and bobs is always a good idea. This paper is sweet, and I love that you've used it to make a cup. Darling card. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  12. A tag to a card...nothing wrong with that. The cup is so bright with color and looks really good on the kraft paper. Love the bright orange ribbon. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, I love your fun patterned cup!

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW again! Such a great use of the scraps from your awesome shaker box!!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to come by- and your comments make my day! Thank you!!