Sunday, July 12, 2015

MIM #217: Creating Custom Borders

This week the challenge for Make it Monday was to create your own custom border. 
I started looking for images to use & was pretty excited when I found this image from last year's stamp-a-faire set fit perfectly into a 1.5" scalloped circle punch I had!
Various Momento Luxe inks, and a bit of Delicata gold stamped off under the 'joy'.
My first use of Pretty Pink Post sequins! These are from the sequin mix.
A little grape burlap string at the edge of the focal panel.



So glad I could fit this in- Hadley went to her grandparents so I finally painted the dark green wall the house came with when we moved in while she was gone.
I.am.Exhausted.

Have a great week!



2 comments:

I appreciate you taking the time to come by- and your comments make my day! Thank you!!