Sunday, November 2, 2014

MIM #186: Partial Die Stamping

The Make It Monday Challenge this week was to use partial die stamping.
I broke out my grateful die & my 'counting my blessings stamps' for the sentiment. The fern stamped on the die is from 'meadow greens'.

The patterned paper is from a new DCWV stack; bittersweet burlap string.

I really like the way this technique looks- will have to do it again soon! :D
My sweet girl was a jellyfish again this year- love that I can see her clearly even when it's totally dark!


We added the eyelashes & "sea" eye makeup. She looks adorable- but her daddy didn't care for her looking so grown up!


Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

  1. such a gorgeous card...and look at your girl...so fun and she's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and fabulous Halloween costume... thinking I never took a photo of Ben....

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to come by- and your comments make my day! Thank you!!