Tuesday, May 29, 2012

May Arts Design Team Call

Yesterday I posted my first project for the May Arts design team call- all the details are on this post!So here's project number two from me!
I recovered a throw pillow for my couch & added these amazing burlap flowers! SO easy!!! Nothing ground breaking in the pillow. The flowers are a little under a yard of ribbon each. (It's a 20" pillow). I tacked them into place with adhesive, then a few strategic stitches for extra security!
I'm rather thrilled with how it turned out! (AND I installed my first zipper! yay me!)
Here's a peek at before. 
Better, right? :)

And for my third project, a rainbow card! 
This card uses a wide variety of May Arts ribbon- but as you can see, just snippets! A fun way to use your leftover ribbon bits!
So check out the DT call for yourself! It's the most fun job I've ever had!!

Thanks so much for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you think!!!

8 comments:

  1. Seriously girlfriend, you're amazing with ribbon...

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow I so love your pillow...those flowers look amazing and this pillow would look great on my couch...hehehe...great card...

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that pillow - its neutrals colors would fit in anywhere - even in my living room (hee hee)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sig. I aspire to be a ribbonista like you some day. Your pillow is beautiful, innovative, and they belong in Ethen Allen stores.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sheesh, you never cease to amaze me with all your fabulous uses for ribbon! Can I just send you all my ribbon because I just can't do them justice?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Jen, and I am positive we will still be seeing your amazing creations on the MA blog! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your pillow looks just awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOWZER! This is stunning! I agree with Karen, this would rival any that you would find in a high dollar store. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to come by- and your comments make my day! Thank you!!