Sunday, February 5, 2012

The Craft's Meow & Paper Smooches!

Happy Super Bowl Sunday! Ha. I'm not even watching it for the commercials this year. What kind of a red-blooded American am I? ;)
So here's the other card I started while Erin was here- I'm using Erin's Paper Smooches stamps here, as well as the paper smooches Sparks challenge- and The Craft's Meow Sketch (~amy~ is the hostess)! Our nod at Karen was to use the same stamps/sketch ala Carbon Copied.... I also put a bit of pink paislee Nantucket paper to use. I might need an intervention on that May Arts crinkle ribbon. hee. I colored my mug with prisma pencils, adding lots of layers of white for the whipped cream.



So what did you do today?
Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you think!

7 comments:

  1. What a sweet card, great use of that sketch and the SPARKS challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you girls had heaps of fun when you got together. This is a cute card and great take on both challenges. Thanks so much for joining us at Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wahooooooo....I love love love what you've done! The colors are absolutely delish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you had time to play the SPARKS challenge with us. I adore your card :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So clean, so perfect! The foam looks delicious by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. SUPER DUPER cute! I love the simplicity--and I LOVE how you were inspired by two challenges! FAB! THANKS for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun, cute & yummy! Love those colors together.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to come by- and your comments make my day! Thank you!!