Tuesday, January 31, 2012

PDCC & Around the House

Grr. I had this card done in time to post for the PDCC challenge, but our internet has 'stopped working' repeatedly since the ice storm, so guess who missed the deadline. boo. 
Anywhoooo, that's where the colors came from.
Guess what's making up those medallion layers! Did you guess cupcake liners? If you did, you got it! :) I always have some of those around the house, which is perfect for the Moxie Fab World challenge!
I spritzed them with some tattered angels mist to match the color story. The ribbon is May Arts crinkle. Love. The stamps are more from my sweet friend, Megan- SU!

Grr. Internet. Stopped working AGAIN. Grr.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Sorry about the Grr's! :)

4 comments:

  1. Cupcake liners! Wow.. makes me think I should go do the dryer sheet flowers I've seen folks do-- got plenty of those floating around the house. Bummer about the internet, fabulous creation though-- love the ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhaps next week will be better for your internet...
    You are so creatively clever! I love the use of the muffin liners! I personally never have any in my house (not really sure why??!!) but I think I might go pick some up now and try this out.
    Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great use of those cupcake liners!!!! See ya tomorrow:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card--I LOVE the medallions and the ribbon! GORGEOUS take on our colors! THANKS for playing along with us over at the PDCC:)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to come by- and your comments make my day! Thank you!!