Saturday, August 27, 2011

Cosmo Sketch

Here's the card I made for Emma's birthday! I used the Cosmo Cricket sketch & all kinds of Cosmo Odds & Ends paper. A little machine stitching, some May Arts wrinkled ribbon & the new punch I just had to have & haven't used until now!! :D (ek success large edger circles)
Here's the sketch:
Don't forget to head over to May Arts- it's been a fun swap week with Our Craft Lounge, and you know what that means... weekend GIVEAWAY!! :D
Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you think!! :D

8 comments:

  1. Well, who wouldn't love this personalized card?!! I am loving those yummy patterned papers. Such a happy card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I might have gasped aloud after seeing this fun creation. Wonderful details and such a pretty combination of paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I looove Emma's card! So pretty how the flower pattern is peaking through the ok inched circles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The stitching is devine! It's adds a shabby chic feel. I bet Emma loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you personalized this and allthe stitching, bows...beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to come by- and your comments make my day! Thank you!!