Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Decorating with May Arts Ribbon!

Head over to the May Arts blog to check out a few simple & elegant decorating ideas with May Arts ribbon! If you haven't stopped by the May Arts blog in a few days, there are a TON of great ideas!!!

Remember the snow day we had a while back- where Hadley came up with a craft she wanted to do? Here's the end product:

I added the ribbon, but she did the rest! Pretty cute, right?! :)
I imagine I'll be MIA for a few days, enjoying this wonderful holiday with my family!
Merry Christmas to you all!

3 comments:

  1. Way to go Hadley! I love this project.

    Merry Christmas to you and your family. I hope that you have a wonderful time celebrating the season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hadley's project is adorable... and the ribbon is the perfect added touch:) I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas & I can't wait to see all of you awesome projects with May Arts in the new year. Hugs! Windy

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to come by- and your comments make my day! Thank you!!