Sunday, October 24, 2010

OTWC #30- Moxie pleated!



I was happy to be able to get another card done for the Moxie perfectly placed pleats challenge! This time I used the OTWC challenge colors.... ok, in my head it was the avacado green....

(again with the night photos- sorry!) White PTI cardstock base & ripe avacado cardstock pleat. Sentiment is from the embellishments set- stamped with versafine brown & machine stitched in place.

How cool is that embossed felt? I think I picked it up at Joanns. I needed to make a thank you card for my husband to send- so wanted a masculine feel to it. I realize the pleats knock that factor down a bit! *wink*

I think it has an overall masculine feel to it.... Check out what's cookin' this week at OTWC & you've got one more day to pleat some paper!
Thanks so much for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts!!

7 comments:

  1. It looks like a "creativity bomb" went off here. Great cards! So, was that brown felt already embossed when you bought it? It is quite yummy. And your pleating - spot on.

    I also love that Orange Zest......I mean your terra cotta card also. haha - I couldn't resist. Love the way you pleated the book pages. Very vintage feel to the card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! You've been busy, lady! LOVE the luscious brown - makes me want to stroke your card. . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another beautiful creation, and a very intriguing idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You pulled off the "man card" even with the pleats! Love this! Thanks for joining in the fun and playing along with us at OTWC and Good luck! :-) Aloha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the embossed felt background !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Jen! Thanks again for entering the Perfectly Placed Pleats challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a very pretty card!!! Thanks for playing at OTWC and good luck!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to come by- and your comments make my day! Thank you!!