Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Butterfly shimmer


I wish you could see the shimmer on this. In person it's lovely!

Can you see it any better here? Maybe if you click on it. Not sure. This is all kinds of tattered angels. Masks, stamps, mist. YUM. The sentiment is from My Favorite things, and the cardstock is PTI.
What do you think?
Don't forget to check out May Arts-between the blog & facebook- let's just say it's worth your time! :)
Also- my friend Michelle turned me on to jonesdesigncompany
this is a really-scratch that- REALLY- great blog- lots of great tutorials, etc- AND a monthly giveaway. Even better-I think she's a Seattle girl! :)
One more fun link- my hilarious, and talented friend Pam W. is also having some fun on her blog this week- you may want to head over to check it out! :)

7 comments:

  1. It's beautiful. And so tranquil too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To be honest, I did not know that card was an original Jen Shears card. It's so perfect in every way. Then I went back and noticed the fine detail, the shimmer, the masking-everything! So beautiful! Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card! The shimmer is lovely and I love how elegant the butterfly is! And what a great quote!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jen - oh Jen -
    You know what a big fan I am of all your work but this card is SO totally spectacular!! LOVE every little thing about it!! WOW!! WOW!! WOW!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO beautiful! I love how you have the butterfly falling off the edge of the card. Great colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is stunning! I love the way the butterfly is off set and slightly off the card. The shimmer - yummy. Great job my friend.

    P.S. Thanks for linking my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love butterflies, so I'm smitten with this one.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to come by- and your comments make my day! Thank you!!