Monday, May 31, 2010

Papercrafts Go-To-Sketch #3


I'm just under the wire for participating in Paper Crafts Go-To-Sketch Challenge #3- the deadline is tonight!
I had seen these images in the American Crafts Dear Lizzy stamp set- and thought they would be great for this challenge! (as if I needed an excuse- I was already in love!)
Cardstock is PTI spring rain, ink is PTI vintage cream & pure poppy. Flower is prima, crocheted flower by moi, & button truly vintage- from a jar that was my grandma's....

I apologize for the pics- it has been raining forEVER.

Thanks so much for stopping by! And I know you're thinking it- what? no fabric?! *giggle*

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful, love your choice of colors and the shabby chic/vintage embellishment. Does the vintage cream ink always give that great of coverage?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen this is beautiful, love the cream what a great take on this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So soft and beautiful! Love them both.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to come by- and your comments make my day! Thank you!!