Friday, February 5, 2010

PTI's 3rd anniversary LOVE banner, EBTKS




Here's a super quick post to show you the emboss resist technique that Nicole challenged us to use! I stamped the background basics text style with chamomile tea, then stamped polka dots 2 in versamark & embossed them with clear powder. I rubbed some pink blush followed by some pure poppy ink over the top. I punched these scallop-edge circles out, then mounted them on white circles that had been inked in the chamomile ink as well. Don't the colors look fabulous with the basic grey porcelain paper?
And why, yes, I am addicted to cereal box chipboard that has been painted & glittered. Thanks for noticing! Ha! So I'll add this to the EBTKS challenge too!

8 comments:

  1. You are rockin' the banners! They are gorgeous. Great job incorporating Nichole's resist technique - so pretty.

    Hope you are having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH my gosh, I love this Jen! Thanks so much for linking me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great! Thanks again for playing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous! LOVE that glittery goodness! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Thank you so much for playing with us in the challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! Thanks for leaving comment on my blog! Love having you visit so often!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to come by- and your comments make my day! Thank you!!