Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Paper piecing...

for Joanne's blogoversary challenge! :) Yes, I am using that same sweet image from My Cute Stamps. Can't help myself! And look at me! TWO cards in a row using coveted supplies! WOOOO HOOOOO! *giggle*

More Cosmo Cricket earth love 6x6 on PTI vintage cream. She's stamped in smokey shadow & prismacolor pencils used in addition to the paper piecing. And see the tiny pearls in the flowers? Love those! The butterfly is also from that set, but the sentiment is from PTI's new butterfly set. The little flower embellie is a prisma topped with a flower I crocheted & a button I just bought at a LSS. A little fiskars border punch, vintage tea distressing & crazy stitching finish it off! I'm eeking in under the wire again.... Guess that's my thing now. Better than missing the deadline altogether! Thought I'd add this one to Moxie Fab's Stamping Olympics too!
Let me know what you think? (and I'll apologize if you're tired of this image, but I doubt this is the end of her!)

4 comments:

  1. So cute what a fab job paper piecing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT! I have just recently done some of the paper piecing and it is so fun. You did a great job with the technique.

    And way to go using those "coveted" supplies. But, I think that it doesn't count unless you actually send the card to someone - haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling Jen. That little image is so sweet. She makes me smile. And the tiny butterfly just goes right along with the happy feel of this card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jen! Thanks again for entering the Olympics of Stamping challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to come by- and your comments make my day! Thank you!!