Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day cards


This first one my daughter (4years old) did for her daddy. She checked out the stamps and said she wanted to do a lollipop for him. She chose the colors, stamped them, cut the stamped images out and used the cuttlebug to emboss the background paper! I did put the letters on for her, but she stamped it! I also tied the ribbon on, but she chose that too! Inside we printed out 'You're sweet'. Fun stuff. She does love to craft!


This one is for my dad- I did another one similar for my father-in-law. Pti craft cardstock, backgound basics: text, flourishes, twine, and tea distress ink. The focal image is from a really old SU set that I colored with prisma pencils and used my nestablilities to cut out- it's popped up on dimensionals. The ribbon & button are from my stash.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Hadley has her mama's artistic eye! So darling. And love the house with all the brown tones and kraft paper. Your dad will love it:)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to come by- and your comments make my day! Thank you!!