Friday, May 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Marissa!

I've been loving this Cosmo Cricket 'girl friday' paper for awhile, but trying to use what I have instead of buying & hoarding more! Teehee! I made this for a friend's daughter's birthday, and it sounded like the colors would be just right, so great excuse to buy some!!! My friend & enabler, Cindy, let me borrow her MS butterfly punch & nestabilities buttterflies. I used PTI text backgrounds on the lemon tart butterflies- one in fresh snow, and the pink is stampology (I think). Also used the new PTI tea ink to distress the larger butterfly- and I made that ribbon embellie myself(!) with PTI spring moss ribbon. Buttons from my stash & there's a rhinestone on the small butterfly as well as antenna from the new PTI twine, but I don't think those show well in the pic. I hope she loves it!

1 comment:

  1. Oh this is so darling! Love the yellow butterfly with the pink ink. She is sure to love and treasure it!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to come by- and your comments make my day! Thank you!!